April 3, 2009

Friday Fun Finds - Doll Parts & Dress up

I think there was a song by Courtney Love called I am Doll Parts. Well, Courtney can sing about doll parts all she wants but she will never be "Doll Parts". Meet Igor-eena (Igorina), my first Friday Fun Find. She is endearing and intriguing and she is doll parts. No really. She comes apart like Mr. Potato Head but cooler cause she is so cute! Handmade by the talented and entirely awesome Tresijas, Igorina was made from recycled materials and will be participating in the EtsyTrashion Team's Monster Exchange Program. Be sure to check out all the other wonderful eco-friendly accesories in the Tresijas shop including a recycled LP vinyl cuff and adorable hair accesories that would pair beautifully with my second Friday Fun Find, the Pink Jumper Dress :: by Canselda It is difficult to resist window shopping for clothing for all my friends' little ones. It is no surprise that the majority of children's clothing is cute and adorable. But to find children's clothing that is cute and adorable, affordable, handmade and well made is a wee bit more difficult. So when I discovered the Etsy shop Canselda my heart skipped a beat and I immediately notified some of my friend's of my lucky find! Some of the cutest clothing for you little one's I have ever seen! The Pink Jumper Dress as seen above is obviously my favorite but the Lovely Girl Blouse and the Little Sweet Corduroy Skirt are tied for my second favorite. Canselda thank you for making such beautiful clothing and accessories! It is so refreshing to see well made and affordable children's clothing and not in Amy Butler fabrics!

1 comment:

Tresijas said...

Thank you for including Igor-eena in your finds! She's a little shy, but won't pass up a chance at the spotlight!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...