November 9, 2010

Guess how many?


If you like guessing games and you like stickers then you should not miss my Guess how many? Contest currently being hosted by the awesome rikrak studio blog! All you have to do is either follow me on twitter, follow my blog or sign up for my newsletter AND guess how many envelope seals (stickers) I have made over the course of 175 days (late Dec 2009 through May 2010 to be more exact). So easy right? Not so easy to make so many envelope seals! All of which were hand punched by hand and I would say probably about half of them were individually hand lettered with my calligraphy. Did I mention the person who guesses closest to the correct number without going over wins a subscription to my Vintage Envelope Seals of the Month Club? Yes, each month you will receive 20 vintage envelope seals from me in the mail for a whole year! That is 240 envelope seals just for guessing how many I made over 175 days. So if you have not had the chance to guess yet you better hurry up! The contest ends on Saturday, Nov. 13th.
Click HERE to guess!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...